This changes everything.
Cardiac care for the 21st century.
An unprecedented artificial intelligence-enabled platform for doctors to monitor Kardia Mobile patients for early detection of atrial fibrillation. Kardia Pro makes it easier than ever to engage your patients in a modern way and practice preventive medicine.
Early detection at your fingertips and theirs.
Engaging patients to improve care.
Easy workflow to focus on what matters.
Built for Kardia Mobile.
The patient-preferred personal ECG.
Single-lead rhythm strip comparable to Lead 1 of standard ECG machines, and is the most clinically-validated mobile ECG solution available1
FDA-cleared mobile ECG and algorithms for AF instant detection
FDA-cleared automatic algorithm with 98% sensitivity and 97% specificity for the detection of atrial fibrillation2
Diagnostic yield comparable to a 14-day ambulatory event monitor3 and Holter monitor4
AliveCor is HIPAA compliant
1. Based on the number of published clinical studies using Kardia Mobile compared to other smartphone-based ECG devices.
2. Lau JK, Lowres N, Neubeck L, Brieger DB, Sy RW, Galloway CD, et al. Int J Cardiol. 2013;165(1):193-4.
3. Narasimha D, et al. “A smart phone-based ECG recorder is non-inferior to an ambulatory event monitor for diagnosis of palpitations”. University at Buffalo. Presented at HRS, May 2016.
4. Begg GA, Newham W, Muzahir HT. “Excellent symptom rhythm correlation in patients with palpitations using a novel smartphone based event recorder”. Presented at HRS, May 2016.
See Kardia Pro for yourself.
The next generation of cardiac care
I’d like to learn more about Kardia Pro for my clinic.
Thank you for your interest in Kardia Pro.
A member of our sales team will be in touch with you soon.
may help clinicians with:
- Evaluation of palpitations
- Rule out arrhythmia as cause of palpitations
Managing patients with AF
- Pre and post ablation
- Post cardioversion
- Titrate rate and rhythm medications
- Monitor symptoms and rhythm
Diagnosing AF early in high risk patients
- Post cardiac surgery
- In follow up to 30-day continuous monitoring, for cryptogenic stroke
Patient management of cardiac risk factors
- Remotely monitor risk factors over time:
- Heart rhythm
- Resting heart rate
- Blood pressure
Theodore Takata, MD
Consultants in Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX
Ronald P. Karlsberg, MD, FACC
Clinical Professor of Medicine, Cedars Sinai Heart Institute and David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Siva Sontineni, MD
Radiant Heart and Vascular